Day Five: Philosophy of War
Today I was prepared. Today I was prepared for the mosquitoes, the black flies, the ticks, the sun, and the rage against the green house and weeds. I just have one question. If you have declared war on the blood sucking insects, like mosquitoes and black flies and you hit yourself about ten times in an attempt to cause harm to one mosquito and you do eventually hit that mosquito one time, which results in its death, who has won the war?
Securely Yours,
Radical Reina
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,you will succumb in every battle” ― Sun Tzu
ReplyDeleteSoooo you're saying I should have the mosquito over for tea and get to know him better?
ReplyDeleteNoooo, mosquitos like blood (know your enemy), so down a 1/5 of Bombay Sapphire (know yourself), mosquitos get drunk and die...if not you'll be too drunk to notice. Win-win, LOL.
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Touché and cheers to that!
ReplyDelete